HellyBelly...

HellyBelly is the blog belonging
to travel, food and portrait
photographer Helen Cathcart
www.helencathcart.com

Sunday 11 December 2011

Vogue UK Shoot Production

I was brought back to my Photo Editor days when I recently covered for Mike Trow doing shoot production on Vogue UK. An amazing experience. Check out the January edition out now to see the shoot I organised above of Tali Lennox (Annie Lennox's daughter) and her father Uri Fructmann. This was shot in LA by David Mushegain, who by a stroke of luck collected vintage cars and had this unbelievable old school bus painted in rainbows which was perfect for the road trip/Burning Man festival theme.
For the Dec issue I organsied the above shoot of Jessica Ennis shot by Jason Bell up in Sheffield. Lets just say I am now very familiar with every rock formation in the Peak District in the research to find this perfect 'rock with epic background' at Higger Tor.

No comments:

Post a Comment